L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

October image of the month comp?

Announcements and chatter regarding the image of the month competition.

October image of the month comp?

Postby DeathTwister » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:59 pm

Hay brother Aaron,

You must be hella busy bro. The reason I say that is you have not made new image of the month blogs for last month and this month, what up my brother???? been busy with new builds? i figured and hope everything is good with you.

I am done entering for this month. If no one else enters I win by default, arg, come on guys, come win fame and glory hahahahahahaha, don't leave me standing in the rain now /chuckles...... I saw a river today on posts that would make a hella entry, humm, ya think??

DT :twisted:
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby Aaron » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:44 am

Hi DT,

I was rather busy with work. I did do most of the update, though. Ch3rokee's winning image is on the front page and the winners list, the new rules for October are on the IoTM page, and I moved all the forum posts into a new image competition forum. I'll update the announcement at the next available opportunity, which might be later tonight.

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby DeathTwister » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:24 pm

Woo Hoo Aaron bro,

Well I kinda figured that my good elf, ROTFL and falls off his perch. I saw the big article at GG about the upcoming 1.5 TGE release of the new engine soon, and you were all over it, Grats brother on you working with GG now in concert with them. You are such a good example on how people should dev there work I think, and one of the reasons I have enjoyed myself so much was not just the software you are writing, but the person as well who is developing the software I.E. you Aaron. I have seem a few pieces of good software take a dump because people have there ego's and there heads up you know where and it all falls apart because of ego in the end if one does not have good work habits and know when to check ones ego at the door as well. /winks....

You are in my humble opinion a very good example on how things should be done. Your an awesome programmer and have incredible tolerances with people (I'm one of those) and take to heart what people are trying to share back with you. So it has been such a great pleasure helping you develop this software my man, so keep up the good work, and I know GG and other people have been waiting for exactly what you have been working on so hard the last few years.

I knew you were busy but wanted to shake the tree a bit so I have a place to rant on the IOTM hahahahahahahaha........Am I going to win by default this month or is there going to be more entries? I sure love competition and would love to see more entries /hint hint :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: Tongue in foot as I laugh......or is that foot in Tongue??? I forget.

DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby DeathTwister » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:07 pm

I am not sure and it may be that I am not awake yet, but I cannot find a way to vote on this months comp anywhere, or is it just me? I Was going to vote as I have to leave soon and was trying to get a vote out, OOh well, I come back later then. Had to get up early, ouch........

yawns DT :twisted:
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby Aaron » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:27 pm

Hi DT,

Voting is now in the image competition forum.

Cheerio,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby DeathTwister » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:37 pm

Woot brother Aaron,

Thanks, going to vote then head out and I will post on TS.org later when I get back, but all were good ideas.

DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Return to Image competition