L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Image of the Month Competition: March

Announcements and chatter regarding the image of the month competition.

Image of the Month Competition: March

Postby Aaron » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:54 am

Hi Everyone,

Victory in the image of the month competition for February has been awarded to:I hope community members will join me in congratulating Rofar and DT for their entries and achievements.

Since I've been a bit slow in closing the old competition and starting the new one, the March competition will only run for 20 days (until 1st of April). To give everyone the maximum chance of entering, the theme for the March competition is:

No theme!

Enter whatever you like, so long as it follows the standard rules on image size, etc. Happy rendering!

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby Aaron » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:05 pm

Ten days to go!

I've popped in my (dodgy) entry; it's a dev-shot of some water modelling I'm doing. Am I allowed to win? Would that be sad?

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby demi » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:05 am

Got a couple up too. :)
demi
Oracle

Postby Aaron » Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:02 am

Ah, there's an image gallery that warms my programmer's heart. Currently in the running for the image of the month competition are screenshots from three works-in-progress using three different rendering environments; CrystalSpace, GLScene, and bare OpenGL. If any users of TGEA, TV3D, C4, Blitz3D (or any other rendering enviros) would like to submit their development images, we could make things really interesting...

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Image competition