L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Georeferencing plugin

Correspondence concerning plugins and scripts; development, use, bugs and ideas.

Georeferencing plugin

Postby Aaron » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:43 am

Hi everyone,

For users interested in georeferencing, there is now a georeferencing plugin (atGeoRef2) that allows you to view/edit the geographical extents of your map project. To download, please see the atGeoRef2 plugin page (linked page includes user-guide). If you have any questions or comments, please post them here.

Note: This plugin requires L3DT build 2.5.4.3 or later, which was released on the 9th of June 2008. It will not work with earlier versions of L3DT.

Cheerio,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby syedhs » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:23 pm

I am really scared that I am missing the obvious :lol: but how can I get latitude/longitude coordinate (as set in georeferencing ui) shown in the status bar (or any other convenient ui element). Now it simply shows "X:<some number> Y:<some number>.

I have tried searching the forum to no avail, and there is no obvious ui in l3dt Editor to change the setting.
syedhs

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:06 am

Hi Syedhs,

At the moment the status bar only displays the X/Y pixel coordinates. I will add an item to my to-do list to optionally display georeferenced coordinates if available.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Plugins and scripts