L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Two new climates by Forboding Angel

One of the trickier subjects in L3DT

Two new climates by Forboding Angel

Postby Aaron » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

In the climate repository you will now find two new climates developed for Spring mappers by the renowned and accomplished Spring map-maker extraordinaire Foboding Angel. These climates are:As I'm sure many are aware, Forboding Angel also contributed the 'Spring Greenworld (FA)', 'Spring Desertworld (FA)' and 'Spring Mars (FA)' climates that are included with L3DT's installer (see here for pics). I hope others in the community will join with me in thanking Forboding Angel for sharing his outstanding climates.

For help with installing these new climates, please refer to the how to install climates guide in the wiki.

Best regards,
Aaron.

PS: If you would like to contribute your climates to the community, please feel free to either upload the climates to the wiki yourself, or e-mail them to me (in a zip archive, please) and I'll do it for you.

PPS: These climates are compatible with L3DT release 2.5c and later. They use the new 'climate+material' system, which was not available in versions of L3DT older than 2.5c.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby Forboding Angel » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:02 pm

Thank you Aaron :-)
Forboding Angel
Luminary

Return to Climates and materials