L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Undo

Important stuff.

Undo

Postby Aaron » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:23 pm

Hi All,

I've implemented multi-level 'undo' for calculations and manual map editing in the latest developmental build of L3DT Standard and Professional. For those interested, there are some more notes and details in the dev weblog.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think, and please report any bugs that you find. Feedback from users is always welcome.

Cheerio,
Aaron.

PS: If you are infallible and/or want your calculations to run more quickly, you can disable 'undo' by un-checking the 'Edit->Enable undo' menu option in L3DT.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby DeathTwister » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:45 pm

Sweet Aaron,

I will download the new build later after I get back from the BIG City. Dang I hate Cities, they get me so hung up and side tracked from my work ROTFL.
At least the City is 100 miles away from me, so lots of country in between hahahaha. Need that buffer from reality. ROTFL

Maybe by then someone will tell me where I am screwing up with my Alpha maping up /chuckles..... lol

DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Re: Undo

Postby DeathTwister » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:24 am

Hay guys,
Long time no see, yep I am around but have been fighting Liver Cancer and waiting for a liver transplant, Yuck lol, but so far my Wife says I am one strong son of a bitch and I'll make it to the transplant. Hope shes right as I promised not to leave her that way or any other way. Shes such a good woman, wow found her when I was 5, but didn't get my head screwed on strait till I turn 60, lol better late then sorry hugh? /smies, so will wait a day or 2 and download the newest version.

DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Return to Announcements