L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

L3DT 2.7 beta #2

Important stuff.

L3DT 2.7 beta #2

Postby Aaron » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:59 am

Hi Everyone,

A second beta release of L3DT 2.7 is now available on the downloads pages, in both Standard and Professional flavours. This second beta includes a few months' accumulated bug-fixes for several plugins (inc. Sapphire), and revisions to the activation system for enhanced stability and lessened user annoyance.

If you like to keep up to date, please download this beta release and give it a try. If you do find anything buggy or even mildly annoying in this beta release, I would be most appreciative if you could reply to this thread with your experiences. Feedback is what makes software better.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby lmaceleighton » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:08 pm

I would love to try it:) Garage games seems to be having a server problem because I cannot register my copy of L3DT, I sent you an email so i guess I should feel ashamed for bringing it up again but I am doing something for school, however the new features sound cool and I always have some time while I am using the program. I just forget to take screen shots. :idea: I thought of writing a tool in VS that would take a screen shot of the program in use and then take some process information so that submitting bugs to you might be less forgetful and easier on my part;)
lmaceleighton
Contributing member

Postby Aaron » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:42 am

Hi lmaceleighton,

I've reported the fault to GarageGames, an I hope they'll have a resolution shortly. In the mean-time, I've sent you an off-line activation key that should get you going. I apologise for the inconvenience caused by this error.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Announcements