L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

L3DT release 13.11 beta is available!

Important stuff.

L3DT release 13.11 beta is available!

Postby Aaron » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:23 am

Hi Everyone,

The first (and one hopes, only) beta release of L3DT v13.11 is now available for download, in both Standard and Professional editions. This is not a major update, but rather fixes some bugs, refines some of the features that were new in v11, and adds only a few new features. The changes are described over in the dev weblog.

I would be most grateful if you would consider giving it a try. It will install alongside any existing version of L3DT without trouble. If you have any questions or comments, or if you find any bugs, please reply to this forum thread.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Re: L3DT release 13.11 beta is available!

Postby Aaron » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:47 am

Hi All,

It was just brought to my attention that I overlooked the critical issue of how to download the beta release (I guess I'm a little out of practice with beta announcements).

The answer depends on which edition you're using:
  • Standard Edition users can download the beta from the Standard Edition downloads page, under the 'Latest developmental build' header.
  • Professional Edition users can follow the link in their sales/registration receipt e-mail from sales@bundysoft.com, or else PM/e-mail me for the link.
  • Pro for Torque users should PM/e-mail me for the link.
If you're using L3DT Professional or Pro for Torque, this beta release will only work for keys purchased on or after the 9th of May 2012 (that's the 18 month free update period). If your license is older than this, and you'd like to see what's new, please user the trial registration page to get a new 90 day key with which to use the new beta release. If you like what you see and would like to renew your license, please contact sales@bundysoft.com to arrange a renewal (currently a 40% discount applies).

If I've missed anything about downloads and licensing, please feel free to ask in this thread.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Announcements