L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Introducing Bloodknight

Any and all chit-chat regarding L3DT.

Introducing Bloodknight

Postby Bloodknight » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:55 am

Hi, since it was requested i registered for the forums it only seems fair that i shuold bore you all with an introduction, i wasted 30 seconds of my life trying to read the bot stopping image.. payback time :p

Anyway...

I'm a hobbyist game developer(unpublished currently) and programmer. My background is that of a gamer who just wanted to try and make games, this led to some simplistic modding and mapmaking for a varaiety of games. This led to me completing a Bachelors degree in Games computing and... a negative bank balance that would make most grown men cry :p

I'm an owner of the Torque 3D engines (TGE/TGEA/T3D) and now pro user of L3DT which i mainly bought for creating terrains for the T3D engine.

My Aim is to make a virtual world with some gaming elements built into it, and T3D and L3DT look like being the perfect tools for the job, and i look forward to being able to share some gallery images with the community here soon :)
Bloodknight

Postby Aaron » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 am

Hi Bloodknight,

Welcome to the forum. Please let me know if you find any problems using L3DT with Torque, or if you have any suggestions for changes to L3DT to make your work easier.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to General discussion