L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Wecome Helen Adams to L3DT world building

Any and all chit-chat regarding L3DT.

Wecome Helen Adams to L3DT world building

Postby DeathTwister » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:58 pm

OMG,

WOW, Finally a lady to share world building with. welcome Helen. So many dudes here is is nice to see a feminine face amongst us. I can't wait to see your craft, art, skill, and I am sure you will be a treasure to share and create with. And bring new ideas to share with us.

I haven't seen that many lady artists/programmers so far in world building, not sure why? but it is good to see the other human half of us sharing in this fairly new field of virtual world building. I hope to see as the interface design of programs gets better in this field we will see allot more artists from around the world of both sexes. It would be nice to see more of a balance in my mind anyway. So it makes me very happy to see a lady here. WOOO HOO welcome :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :roll: :roll:

"SIDE NOTE" funny I made a crack about ladies and you just joined, hahaha I must be psychic or something Te He, saw this after I said that hahahahahaha. It was all in fun to try and get the boys moving, and you still have time to enter something new yourself Helen, WoW I can't wait, I am excited.

Can't wait to see and hear all your input and ideas :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

DeathTwister :twisted:
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby Aaron » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:07 pm

Sorry DeathTwister,

My guess is that Helen is in fact a spambot. Did you see 'her' website URL? Going straight to cheap meds.

I'm happy to be proven wrong...

Cheers,
Aaron.

Edit: Sorry, too late. I've purged a few spambots from the forums, and Helen-of-the-cheap-drugs was on that list.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby DeathTwister » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:03 pm

Dang that sucks,

I was looking forward to creating with feminine energy. Oh well, maybe some day. Would be sweet to see a lady here though. Someone got an old lady that is into 3d? hahahahahaa thought so................

DT :twisted:
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Return to General discussion