L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

No sources for T3D export plugins?

Any and all chit-chat regarding L3DT.

No sources for T3D export plugins?

Postby Mud-H » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:43 am

I wanted to look into updating the Torque3D plugin to adapt it to the file structure I'm used to but after some investigation, it seem that the source is not available, right? I guess it's because it's a pro feature which would be understandable.
The thing I wanted to do is to make the .mis be generated beside the terrain file (which I store under level/SUBFOLDER/) so the levels root is not filled with a lot of files.Is there a way I can do this without the source? I'm still not very familiar with the script system and I'd like to know if it could help with my wanted T3D export update before starting to experiment/learn about the system.

So I just want to know if there's a way I could make the mission file be stored in samefolder as the terrain by any means, I'm tired of having to cut/paste into the right folder and the worst is when I forgot to and I have 2 missions with same name. (Not a big deal anyway since they still work the same)
Mud-H

Re: No sources for T3D export plugins?

Postby Aaron » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi Mud-H,

I apologise for the delay in my reply. Sorry, there's currently no way to independently set the mission path name in the T3D export plugin, but I should be able to add an option to enable this without too much trouble. I'll post back here when it's ready for testing.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to General discussion