L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

import Heightfield map 2 overlay manager problem

Got a problem or need advice?

Postby DeathTwister » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:06 pm

Hehe naw your Awesome dude,

Your so on top of it, it's scary sometimes. you the man, and faster then greased lighting 8) Amen

Downloading build 17 now, C ya all later today.

Hahahahaha DT :twisted:
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby DeathTwister » Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:50 pm

Hi guys,

OK I make this fast. After allot of tests, I finaly got it all back in shape. Not sure how it happened but I got messed up somehow, had some strange programs on my mashine I did not put there and after I cleaned that out, the L3DT started to run much better.

Although some of the old files I was working on I had forgotten how Big I had made them, so I had to re-adjust them to be what was more in keeping with what I had in mind for projects ATM. It is all now much faster to work with. I had in some cases been using 8092 as map sizes in some spots. And that sure didn't help me either, but they were files from when I had just started to work with L3DT and after some thought I realized I didn't know then what I know now and was able to fix it all pretty fast.

So, so far except for that dang tut I need to do on importing HHF files everything all fine again. Sorry not to have posted this sooner Aaron but been on a wild ride last few days and just got the time to bang this out. OK goos luck guys on the compition and will vote myself Monday morning. See you then.

DT :twisted:
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby Aaron » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:26 am

Hi DT,

I'm glad this worked itself out. Best of luck with the turorial.

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Help and support