L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Haven't recieved key yet

Got a problem or need advice?

Haven't recieved key yet

Postby Acoustic » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:08 am

Ordered around 27 hours ago. Have yet to receive it. Whats the ETA?
Acoustic

Re: Haven't recieved key yet

Postby h4voc » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:02 am

Hi Acoustic

Thats what i found in the FAQ.

E-mail response time

I would ask that you be patient when waiting for a reply, as in addition to being in a wacky timezone (see below), I sometimes get more mail than I can handle1). If you have purchased a license and are awaiting a key, have requested registration, or are reporting a bug, I will try to get back to you within one weekday. Less urgent matters may take several days (or weeks, if I'm bad).

Have you checked if the mail has gone to your spam folder? That was the Problem in my dass.

If not i think you have to wait a little longer, as Aaron normally replies really fast.

Regards,
h4voc
h4voc

Re: Haven't recieved key yet

Postby Aaron » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:33 am

Hi Acoustic,

I'm terribly sorry for the delay; I have just sent your key now. Normally the server automatically processes PayPal purchases, but for some as-yet unknown reason the server now can't connect to PayPal to retrieve the license info to generate and send a key to the purchaser. Consequently, I have to to the key gen manually, and due to various home and work commitments I was unable to sit down and process the purchases made in the past 36 hours or so. I have now done so, and I apologise again for the inconvenience.

I should have time to work on the PayPal authentication some time this weekend.

Kindest regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Help and support