L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Extension Manager

Got a problem or need advice?

Extension Manager

Postby monks » Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:19 pm

I don't have the full compliment of extensions in the extensions list (I have 4) .When I go to extensions manager they are all listed (corresponding to the dlls in the extension install folder). You're probably going to tell me that they are actually loaded but elsewhere.

In Extension manager- it always restarts L3DT, even if you don't make any changes while in there. The restart is nice for when you do btw.

monks
monks
Oracle

Postby Aaron » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:30 am

Hi Monks.

Monks wrote:You're probably going to tell me that they are actually loaded but elsewhere.

Sort of. L3DT doesn't create menu items for plugins, so you only see listings for plugins that create their own menu items. Some plugins, such as the one for loading water map files (L3DTio_WMF), does not require a menu option, and so it doesn't make one.

Monks wrote:In Extension manager- it always restarts L3DT, even if you don't make any changes while in there.

Yeah, I was a bit lazy and didn't bother to check whether you'd made a change or not. I'll put this on the to-do list for the next release.

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby monks » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:41 am

Yeah, I was a bit lazy and didn't bother to check whether you'd made a change or not. I'll put this on the to-do list for the next release.

Wehey!- I found 1 bug at least- hardly a bug though :)

monks
monks
Oracle

Postby Aaron » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:35 pm

Fixed in next update.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Help and support