L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

calc.WM.rain unrecognized

Please report software faults here.

calc.WM.rain unrecognized

Postby dennis » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:03 pm

I am trying to generate a flowmap for some rivers in a small terrain using the rainplugintest zeoscript plugin. The .zs file is in the scripts folder as described in the directions and I've tried enabling everything using the extensions manager without success. The error being received is:

Code: Select all
ZeoScript error: Unrecognised command 'calc.WM.rain'.
 - Line 1: 'calc.WM.rain <GetMap "HF"> <GetMap "WM"> 1 100 1 1 3'

ZeoScript compilation aborted on line 1 following errors.

Ultimately I would like to be able to generate a flowmap for use in Unity for this terrain. Not sure if this is applicable but thought it worth a try.
dennis
Luminary

Re: calc.WM.rain unrecognized

Postby Aaron » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi Dennis,

The error suggests that the plugin has either not been installed or is disabled. Did you download and install the 'atRainMaker' plugin from this page, and install it using the plugin installation guide? If you have, can you verify that the 'atRaimMager' plugin appears in the list in the extension manager?

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby dennis » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 am

I did download the script you provided the link to however the instructions I saw said to put it in the c:\Users\<name>\L3DT\resources folder. I moved it into the c:\programfiles\Bundysoft\L3DT Professional 14.01 beta 2\Extensions and tried it again with the same result. I do not see it in the extensions manager or in the log.
dennis
Luminary

Postby Aaron » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:59 am

Hi Dennis,

The plugin page I linked to had both the script and the plugin listed, and you need both. The script goes in the resources folder, and the plugin goes in the extensions folder.

The plugin, if you haven't downloaded it from the plugin page, is here. Extract the plugin from the zip file, put it in the extensions folder, and then open the extensions manager window, and load the plugin.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Bug reports