L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

larger icon

It doesn't hurt to ask...

larger icon

Postby lmaceleighton » Wed May 18, 2011 9:19 pm

i use some custom docking applications that I pin L3DT to but the icons are small so they dont show up very well. I though maybe it would be a pretty low priority but perhaps some larger icons? or even new ones....hmmm Since I am a graphic artist I would be willing to make you some icon sets and donate them for free. If that is something you would be interested in Aaron let me know I would be glad to pitch in ...I think it would go well with the 3.0 release:O)

Bobby
"I have found that most problems can be solved by pluging you ears and humming loudly."
lmaceleighton
Contributing member

Re: larger icon

Postby Aaron » Sat May 21, 2011 7:31 am

Hi Bobby,

That would be great. I'd love to see what you can come up with. In the mean-time, I'll bash together some larger icons using the current theme.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby Aaron » Sun May 22, 2011 2:33 am

Hi Bobby,

I have added to the next update some larger icon sizes (64px and 96px) based provisionally on this new icon:

Icon_96px.png
Icon_96px.png (20.53 KiB) Viewed 8670 times

The existing 32px and 64px icon sizes were also updated to this image. The tiny 16px icon remain as before.

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby lmaceleighton » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:04 am

Wow you beat me to it! Thank for getting right on that, i think that will do just fine:O)
"I have found that most problems can be solved by pluging you ears and humming loudly."
lmaceleighton
Contributing member

Return to Feature requests