L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Xmas discount (50% OFF) on our texture collections

Cool programs, tutorials, texture libraries, et cetera.

Xmas discount (50% OFF) on our texture collections

Postby Liman » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Hello 3D artists!

Christmas is coming and as always we provide a discount for our products. Now you can get any of our texture collections for half of the normal price.

http://liman3d.com/texturesvol1_overview.html

Textures vol.1 "Solid walls" is a collection of high resolution images of seamlessly tileable textures. This texture collection is dedicated to solid stone and concrete surfaces. All textures have been crafted from original photography and made seamlessly tileable by hand. The textures would suit any environments that contain strong and solid elements. The textures are also crafted in a way to not constantly bring repeating details to the user's attention when tiled.

http://liman3d.com/texturesvol2_overview.html

Textures vol.2 "Rusty metals" is a collection of high resolution images of seamlessly tileable textures. This texture collection is dedicated to rusty metallic surfaces, horribly painted sheet iron, corrugated iron with scratches and many others. All textures have been crafted from original photography and made seamlessly tileable by hand. The textures will suit environments for horror scenes, suburbs, garages, and so on. These textures will also help you to achieve fearful atmospheres in your scenes. All textures are crafted in a way to not constantly bring repeating details to the user's attention when tiled.

http://liman3d.com/texturesvol3_overview.html

Textures vol.3 "Ancient Architecture" is a collection of high resolution images of seamlessly tileable textures. As its name describes this texture collection is dedicated to ancient architecture. Among these textures you will find a rich variety of stone masonries, many ancient surfaces of granite, limestone and marble in combination of old wood. All textures have been crafted from original photography and made seamlessly tileable by hand. Especially for this collection all the photo material was made in the ancient towns of Messemvria, Apolonia, Anhialo and Agatopol. All textures are crafted in a way to not constantly bring repeating details to the user's attention when tiled.

Happy holidays from Liman3D!
Liman

Re: Xmas discount (50% OFF) on our texture collections

Postby Kiwi-Hawk » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:21 am

Kia ora

How come the web site say $24.99 and the billing is for $30.54 which equates to almost $50 NZ

I'd like to buy all three but as a hobbist pensoner I can't justify $90 odd dollars US which I'm to scared
to convert to NZ dollars, but be close to $150 I guess, lot on money for a non commercial effort tho it
would (Im guessing) give me ALL the textures I'd every need in the area's covered. Didn't see grass's or
ground textures yet, or woods

Maybe have to wait till Xamas next year
Kiwi-Hawk
Contributing member

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:29 am

Hi Kiwi-Hawk,

I'll try this one. It looks like the website states the price in Euro (24.99), but the billing page displays US dollars by default (30.54). It's (nearly*) the same price, just different denominations. If you select Euros on the billing page, you still get 24.99.

Cheerio,
Aaron.

* There seems to be a slight difference between these figures and the current exchange rate, but currency conversion for merchants usually costs more than the nominal exchange rate, so it's probably above board.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby Kiwi-Hawk » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:03 am

Kia ora

Thanks for the reply and explaining that all out, I have no dout the sites fine I was just a bit miffed when
I got declined because of that difference in figures and my hobby budget was near it current limit till it
gets it next boost
Kiwi-Hawk
Contributing member

Return to Useful resources