L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

OMW to Eugene Oregon the weekend of the 29th INC DeathTwiste

Rants and raves, mostly.

OMW to Eugene Oregon the weekend of the 29th INC DeathTwiste

Postby DeathTwister » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:13 pm

Hay all,

I am coming to Eugene Oregon tomorrow and am wondering if anyone lives there that is using L3DT????? I think at least one of you Yahooos has a place up there somewhere. If anyone lives there give me a email as I will be there all weekend and would love to get together with some L3DT buddies.

My phone number is 707-482-1138 as I am close to the Oregon border anyway. Anyway it was a thought and could be fun, so if anyone wants to party I am going to chase da womens at the festival, come chase them with me? I will check this post before I head out tomorrow, so will be there tomorrow afternoon and looking for mountain bike trails and good times.

DT aka Maylock
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:51 am

Some wild times up there in Oregon? :wink:
Joshua
Luminary

Postby Aaron » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:27 am

Hi DT,

I don't think we have many L3DT users in Oregon; my server logs record only two recent visitors (from Portland and Eugene.)

For the record, most US visitors are in California, Maine, South Dakota, Virginia, New Jersey and Massachusetts.

Anyway, have a safe and fun time away. Don't get up to anything too immoral, but if you must, then be sure to enjoy it.

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby JavaJones » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:31 am

California here. But still in the 707 area code. ;)

- Oshyan
Visit Outland - Off the beaten path...
JavaJones
Doyen

Faerie World Festival Photo Gallery

Postby DeathTwister » Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:56 pm

Hay guys just got back from the Faerie World Festival.

Going to make this a eyecandy fest and just show you just a few of the hunfreds of photo's I took. To bad no other brothers were around to share this with me. The rest will on on our Art page at http://www.theatomizer.com in a few days as I finish sorting all this out.

Queen Mother Faerie of the Event Awesome Queen and lady truly magical.

OK these are just a few of the Pics I took this last weekend. I will post them all of all kinds on my Aert section in http://www.theatomizer.com in the next few days.

Oh and some of me fearless Elven Leader hahahaha....

I know I ain't as cute as the faeries, but they sure seemed to like me /wink wink hahahaha ROTFL, as you can see where I get my name DeathTwister, not just from video games ROTFL......

Hope you enjoyed these as I sure liked taking them, and no I do not kiss and tell on the Ladies that played with me over the weekend/winks. I did have some sweet adventure though, but that is for another story. Cherry-O mates for now.

DeathTwister aka Maylock ElvenLord of Klamath, hahahahahahahaha
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby Rofar » Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:45 pm

Thanks for sharing the pics :)
Rofar
Luminary

Postby dEaThMaStEr » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:26 am

Hmmm.. Almost seems to me like your pics are lacking in the male variety. Not a complaint by ANY means, just an observation. And somethin tells me, it wasn't a coincidence. ;)
dEaThMaStEr
Luminary

Postby JavaJones » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:06 am

Hehe, looks like a lot of fun man. :D

- Oshyan
Visit Outland - Off the beaten path...
JavaJones
Doyen

Postby Joshua » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:07 pm

Wow, I need to get out to these things more often. :wink:
Joshua
Luminary

Postby DeathTwister » Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:26 pm

OMG yes it was fun, and I intend to do it every year from now on, so get ready for next years Faeries :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby SeerBlue » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:00 pm

looks like a great time, my daughter, who is 11 and a LotR Elves fan loved them, now to find her some elvish ears...thanks DT SeerBlue
Check Out Me-DEM
SeerBlue
Luminary

Postby SeerBlue » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:04 pm

Hey DT, I got PD Particles, a paint program from Project Dogwaffle for my daughter Lizzy, she painted a bunch of bits and pieces which we layered in Photoshop as a collab (teaching her critical thinking, which is difficult for a child with Downs), anyway, once we had the landscape done she wanted to put 'that elf" in, I thought she meant Legolas,,,,but she meant Maylock, so we stole your piccie and did some fiddling in PS, oh, she has a large version in png if you want it emailed, we are just trying to come up with a sig for her to put on it. Only thing is I can't figure out how to post images here, I guess I am thick, but I am used to being able to browse for a file..So any advice would be welcomed, and I think you would get a kick out of the pic. SeerBlue[/img]
Check Out Me-DEM
SeerBlue
Luminary

Postby SeerBlue » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:46 pm

I posted a small pic over at me-dem.org (cause I should have been working on my tut last night so I needed an explantion of why I have been shluffing).
here is a link http://www.me-dem.org/component/option, ... tstart,40/

wow that is a long one. Hope you like Maylock/DT SeerBlue
Check Out Me-DEM
SeerBlue
Luminary

Postby monks » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:19 pm

:lol: :lol: Looks like you had a whale of a time DT. A healthy, if slightly obsessive interest in the female elves :lol: -collecting butterflies but in a nice way. Love the ears dude!

monks
monks
Oracle

Postby DeathTwister » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:57 pm

Hay guys,

Seerblue Wrote:
looks like a great time, my daughter, who is 11 and a LotR Elves fan loved them, now to find her some elvish ears...thanks DT SeerBlue

OK about the ears /smiles :wink: ok if you all go to.......
http://www.ibelieveinfaeries.com/ I believe oe of the first places you can go to buy goodies are elves and faeirie ears at that web site. The Faerie Queen is a pretty interesting lady to say the least and one incredible clothing designer, wheich buy the way she is for hire and could have closths made for your doughter, err shhes don't tell her though. I also think you can get Faerie wings as well at the website so go have fun all as it is a place to have a hoot in.

Seerblue wrote:
Hey DT, I got PD Particles, a paint program from Project Dogwaffle for my daughter Lizzy, she painted a bunch of bits and pieces which we layered in Photoshop as a collab (teaching her critical thinking, which is difficult for a child with Downs), anyway, once we had the landscape done she wanted to put 'that elf" in, I thought she meant Legolas,,,,but she meant Maylock, so we stole your piccie and did some fiddling in PS, oh, she has a large version in png if you want it emailed, we are just trying to come up with a sig for her to put on it. Only thing is I can't figure out how to post images here, I guess I am thick, but I am used to being able to browse for a file..So any advice would be welcomed, and I think you would get a kick out of the pic. SeerBlue

Post the image on the server where you are? if that is a pain send me a .jpg at maylock@theatomizer.com I would dearly love to see what she created with your help. I think that is soooo awesome that you help her create art and take the time to help her grow. Way to go Dude, A1 in my book. So now you better let me see a copy of it hahahahahahaha, WOW how COOL I feel very honored brother.

OK I just got back into town and have a ton of things to do. I get to be home for 2 weeks I think this time Waaa Hooooo.

DT :twisted:

PS: if spelling bad today? err don't care to much to do hahahahahahahaha
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Return to Off topic