L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

A lot of game ready character models are on sale (50% off)

Rants and raves, mostly.

A lot of game ready character models are on sale (50% off)

Postby biabia » Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:44 am

Just wanna help my friends marketing their site, heheh, but u r lucky! You can get a lot of models at 3dbud.com with half of the price (about 20 bucks) bcos of the grand opening sale event. And they have some cool models like this:

Etc.

They’re all next-gen high quality realtime models and have affordable prices. Hope it help!

Ah, here's the link:

http://3dbud.com

Very cool, you are gonna like it! They have modeling service too!
biabia

Re: A lot of game ready character models are on sale (50% of

Postby kashishc110 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 am

Armor games is a great place to play all your favorite online flash games. We add new games each week and are always looking for more fun games to add to the site.
If there is a game you want us to add just let us know and we will try to add it. All the games at Armor games are carefully picked and you will really enjoy playing them!
We hope you enjoy playing our many Sponge bob games! We love watching Sponge bob and playing Sponge bob games!

Armor Games | Spongebob Games
kashishc110

Re: A lot of game ready character models are on sale (50% of

Postby Nina88 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 am

are you a legitimate company or a con artist? I like the work you have posted, but you bailed out of the thread on GarageGames.com when people accused you of stealing content and running scams. I assume that if you are legitimate you would've defended yourself and you may just be dumb enough to think that garagegames members don't come here too.

Return to Off topic