L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Viewer inside the L3DT interface

It doesn't hurt to ask...

Viewer inside the L3DT interface

Postby DeathTwister » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:37 pm

Hay I have a request when you get around to it,

I love this program and it is going to solve so many of my terra-forming troubles. Thanks in advace to all the work I know you are doing, WOW did we the artists need this puppy.

I have a request though maybe if you get the time. It would be really sweet if we could have the viewer inside the program in a perspective camera mode somehow. Instead of popping in and out of the Program to see what we are doing. That way we could see it update right away while we are working.

Other then that AWESOME DUDE you the bomb and a killer programer. I can't wait for the latest build, this week maybe? Looks great with the textures you are working on. I have more requests but I want to get to know the interface better yet before I open my mouth and embarrese myself hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... :lol:

DeathTwister
The artist conceives worlds where no one can go. the programmer Mathematically creates the Magic so the rest of the world can follow The artist into wonderful places of our minds.
http://www.theatomizer.com
maylock@theatomizer.com
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Re: Viewer inside the L3DT interface

Postby Aaron » Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:32 am

Hi DeathTwister,

Sure, a 3D viewer/editor in L3DT is on the to-do list, and is probably the most-requested feature. I plan to look into it sometime next year.

DeathTwister wrote:I can't wait for the latest build, this week maybe?

Uh, maybe. I still have a few loose ends to tidy-up, and if I don't get those finished tonight the update will have to wait until next year.

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Re: Viewer inside the L3DT interface

Postby Aaron » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:04 pm

aaron wrote:Uh, maybe. I still have a few loose ends to tidy-up, and if I don't get those finished tonight the update will have to wait until next year.

Gong! I ran out of time, so next year it is.

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Feature requests