L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Voting: Image of the year

Announcements and chatter regarding the image of the month competition.

Which was the best image of 2006?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:38 am

Mountain Lake, by Tillot
20%
Icelandia Mountain Range, by DeathTwister
20%
StarQuest, by DeathTwister
50%
White wolves' winter, by Monkschain
10%

Total votes : 10

Voting: Image of the year

Postby Aaron » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:38 am

Hi All,

The different voting system for the image of the year competition didn't work out too well, so I've taken the votes that were cast as nominations for a poll, a la the 'normal' voting system for the image of the month comp. Links to the images are provided below.If you'd like to nominate a different image for inclusion in this poll, please do so soon. The eligible images, sorted by date, may be viewed here. The poll closes in one week's time (Tuesday the 9th).

Happy voting!

Aaron.
Last edited by Aaron on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby DeathTwister » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:21 pm

Hay all,

Humm, no one seems to want to play it seems :cry: with all the wonderful people we have on L3DT to /wry smiles......Come on guys add some more pictures to the comp?????? There were so many good works of art in L3DT this year that it would be a shame not to talk and share more about all the art I think that we all did.
And While Tillot and I will not mind winning, it would be a sweeter victory if there were more entries I think :lol: :lol: :lol: So while I have no trouble bieng Artist or Tillot Bieng artist of the Year, it sure would be fun to have more people to play with getting their. If ya get my drift /smiles.....I love all you guy's Art and think more should be out there for voting, so don't be shy, step up and cast a vote for all eternity, hahahahahaha.....You guys are all so awesome, where you all at???????????????

Offtopic note kinda: If anyone would like to see different kinds of my art besides just terrains, go to:
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=477456
DeathTwister is my handle on that site as well besides Maylock Stansbury. But we were talking about art, so thought maybe you guys would like to check out some of my stuff that is a bit different. From different 3D Programs.

DeathTwister
:twisted:
PS: You took care of them pesky spam bots right Aaron? been watching em come in here and there.
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby notareal » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:51 pm

I'd like to nominee White Wolves' Winter, by Monks.
notareal
Contributing member

Postby DeathTwister » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:44 pm

Any more entries? looks like this post got lost /smiles.......and there was so much great art posted here in the last year. What is the deadline for voting again Aaron?

DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby monks » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:57 pm

huh? someone nominate one of me pics. Thank you notareal, you are a being of exquisite taste :lol:

monks
monks
Oracle

Postby DeathTwister » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:37 pm

ROTFL hahahahahaha lololol Hell Monks you do good work and deserve it /winks.......
DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Return to Image competition