L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

L3DTio_CSV

Correspondence concerning plugins and scripts; development, use, bugs and ideas.

L3DTio_CSV

Postby SamSpade » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:06 am

I am having a problem installing the L3DTio_CSV plugin for the Large 3D Terrain (L3DT) Version: 11.10 Pro dev build 5 (Build date: 9-Oct-2011). I followed the instructions and copied the plugin to the extensions directory, loaded it and restarting the program, but get an error in the log that says unable to load the plugin. Then I check the extension manager and the plugin is disabled.

Am I doing something wrong or do these plugins not work on versions 11.x and greater?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

SS

PS My purpose in loading this plugin is to import some real life xyz data into a height file.
SamSpade

Re: L3DTio_CSV

Postby Aaron » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:08 am

Hi SamSpade,

I apologise for this inconvenience. You may download the updated plugin from here:

http://www.bundysoft.com/L3DT/downloads/plugins/bin/L3DTio_CSV-bin.zip

Please let me know if you find any problems with it.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby SamSpade » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Hi Aaron,

I'm still having problems loading the file from the link your provided: the log message states the following "CExtDLL::LoadDLL error:
- cannot find function 'zeoGetApiVersion' in plugin 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Bundysoft\L3DT Professional 11.10.0.5\Extensions\L3DTio_CSV.zeo'".This message appears after I copy the file to the extensions directory, load it into the extension manager, and restart L3DT after being prompted to restart the program.

I'm running Windows 7 w SP1 on a brand new lappy w 4 gigs ram and I5 intel, second edition chipset and using the pro version of L3DT Large 3D Terrain (L3DT) Version: 11.10 Pro dev build 5 Build date: 9-Oct-2011

Thanks Aaron
\rob
SamSpade

Postby Aaron » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:59 am

Hi Rob,

Whoops. It seems that I messed up the previous upload. The correct file is now available here:

http://www.bundysoft.com/L3DT/downloads/plugins/bin/L3DTio_CSV-bin.zip

Sorry for the mistake.

Regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Plugins and scripts