errors editing (trying) the attributes map

Got a problem or need advice?

errors editing (trying) the attributes map

Postby Chett » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 am

Code: Select all
atCalc_AM_Image::GenArea error:
 - map size mistmatch

CZeoFunc::CallFunction error:
 - The function 'ExtCalcArea' in the plugin 'atCalc_AM_Image' returned an error.

- map size mistmatch

- map size mistmatch

- map size mistmatch

- map size mistmatch

- map size mistmatch

- map size mistmatch

Although I did export some stuff to try in engine I have not imported or resized anything. For now I am going to start at the heightmap and recalculate everything and hope it is just one of those things. Earlier I had a white splotch artifact on the texture map and that went away when I reran the calculations.

EDIT: nope recalculation of water then attributes and still have the problem, Now I am frustrated. :(
Chett
Contributing member

Postby Aaron » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi Chett,

I apologise for the frustration. Please select the 'Extensions->atCalc_AM_Image->Generate AM image' menu option. I'll make the appropriate changes to the AM brush to make this operation automatically occur when this condition arises (i.e. when the size of the attributes map no longer matches the AM image used for display in Sapphire.)

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby Chett » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:28 pm

ahhh thank you. Even got back some edits I thought I had lost. Now what causes this?
Chett
Contributing member

Postby Aaron » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 am

Hi Chett,

My guess is that you generated the attributes map, edited it in the 3D viewer (which creates the AM image map), and then re-generated the attributes map with a different resolution. This resulted in the attributes map and the AM image map being different sizes.

Edit: For the next developmental build I have revised the attributes map brush, atCalc_AM_image, and Sapphire plugins to hopefully prevent this bug from reoccurring.

Best regards,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Return to Help and support