L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Questions about importing L3DT Terrains Into Multiverse

Any and all chit-chat regarding L3DT.

Questions about importing L3DT Terrains Into Multiverse

Postby DeathTwister » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:04 pm

Hay all,

OK first question:
Who wrote the bridge from L3DT to the Multiverse engine? Anyone know? I need to talk with them, or someone who has gotten terrains into Multiverse.

I created a terrain that is a 32m map bigger then recommended, but all to the power of 2, at least I think so. But I am having an importing problem, and think it is me, not a bug but I keep getting an error while trying to import the terrain and it says:
The HorizScale Parameter in the Mosaic is not a power of 2

Second question:
So what am I doing if anything that is not right? I need help here Aaron as I am kinda on my own here. So I need to talk with the programmer that wrote the software or at least talk with someone who has gotten a L3DT terrain into Multiverse.

I have no idea where to go to adjust the Mosaics of these tiles. And I am not sure if it is a L3DT thing or a Multiverse type of thing, so Help sure would be sweet.

Maybe Demi you and I can work on this some? or are you doing OK? if so what and how did you get there? I still need to talk to the person that wrote the L3DT bridge if that is possible in any way?
Any thought on this Aaron? I know ya deep in work, but hope you surface here soon to answer some questions.

UPDATE

Haha OK have also posted and getting some help on Multiverse so if you want to follow the thread you can click on this link and lend a hand? suggestion on how to get this working well.

Link to the Multiverse ForumThread:

http://update.multiverse.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5562&theme=multiverse&sid=08ddfbfb04d3a6787f1cc87e4a3d4469

Thanks in advance for any help forth coming.

DT :twisted:
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Return to General discussion