L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

How do I regenerate a HF in the design area again?

Any and all chit-chat regarding L3DT.

How do I regenerate a HF in the design area again?

Postby DeathTwister » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:11 am

Hay all, been a while and going through all the new features in L3DT since last I used it heavy, I find it has changed a bunch, "KEWL" but now I can't remember how to go in and say make the heidth of the terrain a bit higher and rescale it if I need to, and I forgot where that is now with all the new buttons and widgets we have now ROTFL.

Oh ya and the new mesh viewer is way to cool for words, wow I am all wet and juicy inside now lolol.
Here is a screen of the 128 square miles or so of my Home world for http://Interactiveworldsonline.com using the Muitiverse engine, or at least that is the plan, /chuckles.....(Our "IWO" Web Portal should be up now, but having trouble getting servers to see the URL atm but should be up soon)

If I don't find it again first hahaha. Need toraise the terrain up just a tad, and forget where that area is now, DOH.......

DT

:twisted: :twisted:
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby Aaron » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi DT,

The option you want is 'Operations->Heightfield->Change vert. scale' in the menu (see user-guide).

Cheerio,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby DeathTwister » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:29 pm

Ah you changed it to operations hahah , Cool, thanks Aaron. Will redo my map after we finish in my back yard.

DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby Aaron » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:14 pm

Hi DT,

I haven't changed that; that option has been under the 'operations' menu since it was introduced in L3DT 2.2 in October 2004. However, I'll admit that 'change vert. scale' is a rather forgettable menu item name.

Cheerio,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby DeathTwister » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:31 pm

haha well last time I used it it was in a drop down menu but I do love where you put it and I should have seen that rotfl, kk back to work.

DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Return to General discussion