L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

General Stuffs

Any and all chit-chat regarding L3DT.

General Stuffs

Postby dEaThMaStEr » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:53 pm

Well, it's been a while since I've messed with the L3DT community here, and it seems like things have been moving along quite well. Not sure if anyone even remembers some of the past stuff I've posted. Although basically, I'd like to start getting involved again.

So pretty much I'm just sayin that you should expect some new things commin up. Also hopefully I'll get around to putting everything in a gallery this time. And good work Aaron, L3DT is definatly lookin pretty damn nice!
dEaThMaStEr
Luminary

Postby Aaron » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:59 am

Hi dEaThMaStEr,

Welcome back, and thanks. How is Shadow Lore going? (for others: linky to project thread) Those screenshots from December/January looked gorgeous, so I'm eager to see what's happening now. Is there any word on a playable demo, or am I jumping the gun a little?

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby dEaThMaStEr » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:05 am

Unfortunatley, it's not near as far as I'd like. Infact, it hasn't truly changed since then. I can't do any game work without the models and my modeler is bein very lazy so.. Nothin can be done there.

I plan to release a playable terrain demo sometime soon though where you can walk through the terrains I've made and explore them. I could have released that already, however I'd like to wait until some updates for the engine come out, which should be soon. They'll help make the file sizes much smaller, so things will be a bit easier.
dEaThMaStEr
Luminary

Postby DeathTwister » Mon May 08, 2006 2:24 pm

Hay dEaThMaStEr cheers,

Good to see you back brother :lol: :lol: Haha you better post some stuff soon, haha it will be great to see what ya been up to lately, make sure you post here when you have a workable demo bro, I'll come play /smiles :wink:

Good you back as I will probobly have some QT questains to ask ya soon. Maybe I can help a bit and make a few buildings here and there or something for ya if I get some extra time. and if they are simple? maybe get your artist going again soon then ROTFL...good to see ya back bro.

DeathTwister
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby dEaThMaStEr » Mon May 08, 2006 7:16 pm

Heh, ya, I need to get back with things. Right now I'm horribly busy on school, but thats done in like, 3 days. Then, its several months of nothing day in and day out. Can't wait to get back into a smooth art flow.
dEaThMaStEr
Luminary

Postby DeathTwister » Tue May 09, 2006 12:54 pm

Woot Woot good to hear you got nothing to do soon, hahahahahaha.. I bet you find something to do ROTFL..

DeathTwister
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Return to General discussion