L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

L3DT Texture mapping 2 Tg2 texure Mapping trouble

Any and all chit-chat regarding L3DT.

Postby DeathTwister » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:41 pm

WOO HOO Thankies Seerblue, Opening it now, I am sure it will help, and looks good by the way haha. Need to upload newest L3DT build now as well haha.

/Giggles with delight:
DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Postby DeathTwister » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:11 pm

Hay all,

I just wanted to say thanks for the help I got. Been busy so have not had time to thank both SeerBlue and Oshyan for there help here with TG2. You 2 are awesome.

Below is the same Terragen scene pretty much in both Terragen and TG2. I used Le Galleria terrain for this study, and as you can see by the posts, it was not an easy thing to understand, "for me anyway" about how the texture went on the terrain in TG2, I have it all figured out now with the texturing I think and am on my way to other areas. Thanks my brothers, you guys are awesome.

I still am way from happy about how the texture really looks but after time I will get it down. It is an art after all /smiles and I got the regular terragen figured out I am sure I will get this one hahahaha. Layering is everything I suspect here as well as it was in Terragen. OK all I have posts to read here, and then on to other things and websites today and I am installing XSI 6 and other fun things.

DT
DeathTwister
Dearly missed

Previous

Return to General discussion