L3DT users' community
Large 3D terrain generator

Purchase

Got a problem or need advice?

Purchase

Postby Rofar » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:10 pm

Not really a problem...just want to give you a heads up Aaron. I finally had to purchase because I re-formatted my hard drive and lost my legacy pro license. Just made the purchase so you should have a new purchase to process :)
Rofar
Luminary

Postby Aaron » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:53 am

Hi Rofar,

Thank you for your support. If there are any problems, please let me know.

By the way, how is/are your game project(s) going? I remember last year you posted a few in-game renders with forests of trees.

Cheers,
Aaron.
Aaron
Site Admin

Postby Rofar » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:22 pm

My game engine project has been pretty dormant. All I have done with that over the past year is convert the project files to build under VS2005 and make sure everything still works. There are just too many options out there for decent rendering/game engines so my project will remain as educational for me only.

I do have a game under development using Realm Crafter and that is going pretty good but I stopped development on that a few months ago in anticipation of Realm Crafter 2.0. Although it wasn't really necessary to stop, I wanted to be able to spend the time to help test Realm Crafter 2.0 and get caught up on some other projects. This game project is a hobby project only at this time.

I am just starting to try to create the same game with Dream Games MMOKIT for TGE. Using TGE and the MMOKIT gives me a little more freedom with how I might want to implement different aspects of the game mechanics. However, there is the cost of increased complexity.
Rofar
Luminary

Return to Help and support